DailyPositive (D+) launched the 2011 Most Positive Countries initiative on 1 September 2011. A list of 10 most positive countries with highest positivity index will be revealed on 1 November 2011 and an award ceremony will be held on 25 November 2011.
The D+’s Positivity Index quantifies positive achievements, initiatives and actions accomplished by each country of the world. Each country will be assigned a score based on the following factors:
- External expert panel rating.
- Internal D+ volunteer-journalist panel rating.
- D+ social media fan rating.
- Higher rating for most visited country pages on D+.
- Higher rating for most visitors (from each country) on D+ in search of positivity.
- Country page with most number of positive news where current news weighted higher than historical news.
- Higher rating for equal distribution of positive news throughout the year.
You can have your say by
- Simply visit D+.
- Share positive news about your favorite countries on D+ or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Stay tuned for the upcoming poll on Facebook where you can vote for your favorite countries.